At TDK-Lambda Americas (TLA), we value your work and ideas.
You will be able to express your opinion, learn and grow with very talented people from all around the world.
You will use your strengths and ambitions to face new challenges, be creative and try new ideas.
Your initiative will continuously help our company grow and be at the cutting edge of new technologies.
Build your career with us and you will enjoy excellent work opportunities!
Thanks to our dedicated employees who work hard to provide the best quality products, TDK-Lambda Amercias is one of the most trusted manufacturers of high-quality power supplies in the world.
- To offer our employees not only a career opportunity, but also an environment that encourages them to succeed.
- To support the development of our colleagues and build enthusiastic teams.
- To offer different learning objectives at different stages of development, to develop your skills and to make a difference.
- By choosing us, you will be a valued member of the TLA team. Come join our dynamic workforce!
With sales, manufacturing, and design centers located around the USA, you will discover TDK-Lambda is an exciting and rewarding place to work!
As part of our diverse workforce, you will be eligible for a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, including these awesome benefits!
- Medical • Dental • Vision
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Competitive Time Off Program
- National Corporate Discounts
- Flexible Spending FSA & HSA
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Amazing Coworkers
- Value-Based Culture
- Education Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Remote Work Opportunities
Leading Edge Technology
TDK was established in 1935 to commercialize "ferrite", a key material in electronics and magnetic products! TDK-Lambda has celebrated more than 70 years in the business, demonstrating our longevity in the highly competitive world of power supply design and manufacturing.
Our leading edge technologies are used in:
- Flight Simulation
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Vehicle Electrification
- Medical Devices
- Space Applications
TDK-Lambda Americas Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. TDK-Lambda policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship or disability in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.
TDK-Lambda Americas voluntarily participates in the federal government's E-Verify program. E-Verify, an internet based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration, allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers. Newly hired employees will be required to provide legally acceptable proof of their identity and authorization to work in the United States.